Progress Unlimited, Inc, has an immediate opening for qualified candidates with experience in Human Services. We are searching for devoted and dependable individuals to provide quality care to disabled adults in the Owings Mills/ Reisterstown/Randallstown areas.
Full time benefits include health and dental, 401K, and paid leave.
Candidates must have a clean criminal background check.
We are seeking candidates with the following certifications: CMT, CPR, First Aid, DDA, MANDT
- Assist people to become integrated member's of their community
- Implement Individual Program goals and Behavior Programs and document
- Assist individuals with appearance, hygiene, and activities of daily living as needed
- Assist individuals to maintain a clean and comfortable home
- Administer medication
Candidates Must Have
- Use of a car during all working hours
- Valid Maryland driver's license with a minimum of three years driving experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Maryland Board of Nursing (MBON) Certification eligible